Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney.I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners!

She has featured as a bad attorney in several editions of NOSEWEEK magazine! It is unprofessional to employ her and then to find out that she is not who she pretended to be.

I do not think that she is a proper attorney and I will not be using her services again.Noboddy else should use her services also!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kss keller snyman schelhase attorney. Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kss keller snyman schelhase attorney in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase.

Had an Experience with Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase?

Comments

I have some information regarding what has and is happening here.I do not want to hear from anyone connected in anyway to Danielle Margaux.

I would however be happy to communicate with anyone connected to Lauren Fine or her family.You can email me on theyetiwhoatespaghetti@outlook.com There is a dangerous game being played here and I am sure that the more information Lauren Fine and her family have the better they will be able to deal with this.