Nuremberg, Bavaria

Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney.I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners!

She has featured as a bad attorney in several editions of NOSEWEEK magazine! It is unprofessional to employ her and then to find out that she is not who she pretended to be.

I do not think that she is a proper attorney and I will not be using her services again.Noboddy else should use her services also!

Review about: Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney.

Had an Experience with Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase?

Comments

I have some information regarding what has and is happening here.I do not want to hear from anyone connected in anyway to Danielle Margaux.

I would however be happy to communicate with anyone connected to Lauren Fine or her family.You can email me on theyetiwhoatespaghetti@outlook.com There is a dangerous game being played here and I am sure that the more information Lauren Fine and her family have the better they will be able to deal with this.