Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase - Keller Snyman Schelhase Cape Town South Africa

Lauren Fine should be investigated by the Cape Law Society for conduct unbecoming off a attorney.I would not employ her 'legal' or "personal" services or those of her partners!

She has featured as a bad attorney in several editions of NOSEWEEK magazine! It is unprofessional to employ her and then to find out that she is not who she pretended to be.

I do not think that she is a proper attorney and I will not be using her services again.Noboddy else should use her services also!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase Attorney
Review category
review #778425

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09 #1124297

I have some information regarding what has and is happening here. I do not want to hear from anyone connected in anyway to Danielle Margaux. I would however be happy to communicate with anyone connected to Lauren Fine or her family. You can email me on theyetiwhoatespaghetti@outlook.com There is a dangerous game being played here and I am sure that the more information Lauren Fine and her family have the better they will be able to deal with this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kss Keller Snyman Schelhase.
Filing a new complaint about